Saturday, July 11, 2009

APOS updates.... TGI Friday(5th May 2009)


Since i have not been updating my blog for too long.. things has to start wif a segment of my life.... i spend most of my time working.... therefore the most time i spend of is with APOS team...however... there is sign of the team breaking of due to reorg... but we will appreciate all the time we are still together....

lets start of with our team lunch at TGI Friday... as usual.... end of the quarter... team lunch muz be held.... hehe... this was held in 5th of May 2009....
Before meals... as usual i will take up my cutie pink phone trying to capture as much as i can...photos are memory we can keep & review again & again.... look at those tham ciak faces... they are prepare to have a good lunch....

FOOD is HERE!!!!!! look at the yummy yummy food.... emmmmmm..........but wait dun touch it before i take a photo on it..... haha... AS USUAL!!!!
hehe... food war started.... hie hie hie.... me wif my fish & chips.... alvin wif his jack daniel chicken.... beety wif her salmon salad.....

Tada.... AS USUAL AGAIN.... the ending is always team photo... muahahaha....

1 comment: