Monday, April 6, 2009

A little something in office... Dell ^^

I believe alot of ppl have alot of things in their office... Office is like a second home to some of the ppl as they spend most of the time they awake in office than at home... I have my own cubicle in office... My little space in Dell... of coz I have things around me to make me feel comfort at work.. The collage above is some little things i have in office...Lets start from the top row from left... the brown little bear was given as a Xmas present back in year 2007. The bear was place on gals' keyboard by a mysterious Santa before we reach office on Xmas. 2nd picture is my Soul of work.. without it work is NTHG at all... My E Baby...(its a Xmas present from the management yr 2008 too) Dell Latitude E6400 laptop is the system i used to work every single day... rainy days,sunny days,yam yam days(pls refer to Andrea Ong one of my colleague)...^^last photo on the top row... My pink ribbon bear bear bought by myself in a charity event of Pink Ribbon Society..... & the ice crean he is eating is one of my fallen hp hanger.... muahahahaa.....Now lets go to the bottom line from the right....My dear pillows..... when my back are pain they are there to make me feel conformtable to sit.... when i feel tired i can hug it tight n rest my head in front of the laptop....The pink one is my Xmas present given by Cynthia in yr 2008... the brown one... is my 2009 Bday present from Jerry, Yan Chang & Billie^^ argh.... the middle picture of the bottom row is my cubicle.... the desktop was my ex Soul which i use to work before my boss gave me my dream E baby as my working system.... Last but not least... the MONEY plant.... this was given to us during a Sales Force meeting....i take very good care of it.... watering it every single morning.... c.... i am saving a plant u know??? hahhaha... Hope you like this sharing.... Make ur work place a comfort place to stay on... Work is never easy... Workplace plays an important role to form the mood of working.... place sthg tat can make u relax when u c it... this is for u to look at when u r stressed.. HAPPY WORKING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment