Thursday, April 23, 2009

Makan Makan week <('.'<) 13-19 April 2009

Its Sushi King RM2 Bonanza again~~ I had ALOT of sushi this time.... 13-16 April is the promotion period.... I had 3 days of sushi in a row... had twice on 14 April T_T...bad of being a card holder....Anyway its time to grab sushi which I sayang to makan normally... Ebi ten sushi~~Unagi sushi~~ETC ETC... The ppl that join me this round are Cynthia,Eleanor,Jane,May,Stella,Emin,Patrick,my sis,Yan Chang,Billie,Jerry & Me~~ Hoping the next round will have longer list... haha

End of the week of makan makan - 19 April 2009..In conjuction to Audrey's bday... Me,Jerry,YC,Audrey,Lynda,Billie & Er Lin decide to go for tao's Japanese cuisine in Auto City... The food was yummy... awww.. the juicy scallops.... emmmm... the sweet & smooth Salmon teriyaki.... Its a fun session though.... Looking forward for more of this kinda session soon... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment